School Logo

Are you concerned about a child?

If you are concerned about the well-being or safety of a child, members of the public you can contact the Children’s Advice and Duty Service (CADS)  by calling Norfolk County Council’s Customer Services on 0344 800 8020.

For any call raising concerns about a child, CADS will ask for:


  • all of the details known to you/your agency about the child;
  • their family composition including siblings, and where possible extended family members and anyone important in the child’s life;
  • the nature of the concern and how immediate it is;
  • Any and what kind of work/support you have provided to the child or family to date.


They will also need to know where the child is now and whether you have informed parents/carers of your concern.