Vision & Ethos
At Bignold Primary School and Nursery we are committed to helping every child succeed, irrespective of background or starting point. We want to create a safe, healthy and supportive school culture and ethos which creates the conditions for every pupil to thrive.
Our aim is to challenge and nurture the individuality of the next generation. We would like to inspire all of our children to achieve, become lifelong learners and good citizens, who make positive contributions to society.
Bignold Primary School enables everyone to be proud of their achievements by:
- Encouraging everyone to do their very best
- Developing a thirst of learning inspired by quality teaching
- Believing that through effort, dedication and commitment, anything can be achieved
- Building and developing upon individual strengths and talents
Bignold Primary School allows everyone to participate by
- Providing a welcoming, safe, happy school where everyone is respected and listened to; a school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, enabling children to become confident and successful learners.
- Working in partnership with our parents and carers
Bignold Primary School encourages everyone to excel by:
- Striving for the highest possible standards of achievement and behaviour in an enabling environment
- Valuing independence, developing a deeper level of learning and providing a curriculum which enables our pupils to become active citizens of the future