Reporting suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19 during the half-term holiday
Arrangements for reporting suspected or confirmed cases of COVID 19 during the half-term holiday.
This half-term ends at 3.15p.m on Friday 12th February 2021.
What do you need to do:
- If your child develops symptoms between Saturday 13th February and 3.15p.m on Sunday 14th February, inform school straightaway by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org AND get a test straight way. Your whole family will need to self-isolate for 10 days.
- Report the test result of your child to us as soon as you receive it by emailing email@example.com. Please include these details:
1. Use the email subject line: COVID REPORTING
2. Your child’s name
3. Confirmation of a test booking or positive test result
4. Date & time of first symptoms
5. Date your child was last at school
6. Your child’s class teacher
7. Your contact tel. number in case we need to check anything with you.
- If your child develops symptoms after 3.15p.m on Sunday 14th February, please do not report to your school but you will need to follow NHS and government guidelines, get a test and self-isolate.
- If your child has been in school to the end of term, check your emails daily. This is in case we have to inform you that your child needs to self-isolate because of a positive test result from someone in his or her bubble. You will receive an email from the school telling you your child needs to self-isolate if your child is in the same bubble group.
I hope this information is clear and that you feel our school is doing as much as we can to keep your children and family, staff and the wider community as safe as possible.
With my best wishes,
Head of School